Saturday, September 16, 2017

Happy fall


Pumpkin Racoon Digital Stamp
Hello! I am here today to share my card with this week's challenge.
It's a fun one, anything goes! So I went with a fun new cut file from Creative Kuts and added one of my favorite fall images.
I mirrored and duplicated so I had 2 pumpkins that would show in the center of my card when it's closed.
I used my gel pens to add some dots and faux stitching.


Inside you get the raccoons peaking out with the message that I hand wrote with my gel pen.

I'm late posting this, I was working last week to get posts ready in anticipation of Hurricane Irma and ran out of time.  I had the pieces cut and colored I just had to assemble.  So after the storm passed I finished my card and now that we have power again after 4 days of none, I wanted to get this posted and make sure you join us in the challenge.
click the banner at the top and head over to see what the rest of the team has made and link your own creation!

2 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

I really like this fold card and the image is so cute!

Hugs,
Chriss

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Glad to hear you are safe and sound after Irma's visit.
Love your card with those cute raccoons too.
Faith
x